DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage projects from construction documents through construction administration stages, applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out site visits.
- A highly technical individual to manage production of construction documents for ground-up core & shell as well as renovation projects.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure coordinated, high quality construction documents and review drawings for quality control.
- Proactively coordinate effectively with clients, project team, consultants and contractors gaining their trust and confidence
- Conduct construction administration activities including site visits, RFI responses, submittal and punch list reviews
- Inspire, develop and mentor architectural design staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have professional experience in industrial or similar commercial architectural projects and working knowledge of CBC and agency requirements
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD, experience with Revit a plus
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and other software programs
- Strong knowledge of technical design and documentations
- Superior verbal, written, graphic communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive, out-going, energetic and fun team player who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, passion for providing exceptional client service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and/or be a Licensed Architect
- Have a minimum 8-10 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)