Dental Sales Representative
Brasseler USA, a leading instrumentation provider to healthcare professionals, is currently seeking a highly self-motivated Dental Sales Representative for a great opportunity based from the East Bay area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of tangible sales experience with a strong track record of sales performance and live within or between Oakland and Walnut Creek.
Responsibilities of the Dental Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements of the Dental Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience with a strong track record of sales performance
- Strong communication skills
The position offers:
- Uncapped commissions of between $72,000 and 78,000 in Year-1 with annual guarantee of $72,000.
- You will receive an established customer base.
- Expense allowance of $16,700 (car + gas).
- All other out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401K plus match.
Job Type: Full-time