Remote salmon processing facility in Bristol Bay looking for an experienced and motivated rolling stock mechanic.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Seasonal employment running (approx.) early May until early August.
Maintain and service all rolling stock including, but not limited to, forklifts, four-wheelers, pickup trucks, 2.5- & 5-ton military trucks, and heavy equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Minimum 4 years professional experience. Experience with gas, propane and diesel engines. Military multifuel and Cummins engine experience preferred. Experience with hydraulic systems. Self-directed, well organized and comfortable in a diverse living and working environment. Willing to work in a remote location under, at times, challenging conditions.
$280/Day, Season completion bonus of $2,500
Airfare to and from plant from point of hire
Private room (no room and board charges)
Submit application and resume to our website- Coffee Point - Rolling Stock Mechanic https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/257235
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $280.00 per day
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required