Job Title: General Manager
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt Hours: Daytime, Evening and/or Weekend Shifts 50+ hours per week
Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer’s visit, while working with daily and weekly management responsibilities.
- Supervise work crew and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
- Complete daily bookwork and ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
- Practice and enforce Fourteen Foods policies and procedures.
- Complete cash register transaction with customer and prepare orders.
- Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
- A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
- Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
- Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
- Keep food preparation area clean and neat
- Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
- Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
- Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
- Ensure inventory is ordered, stocked and consistently replenished.
- Work as a “team” member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Perform interviewing and hiring decisions.
- Complete weekly schedules to provide proper coverage to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Complete ordering and taking of monthly inventory.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Accountable for financial goals set for the store.
- Assist Operations Supervisor with local Marketing initiatives.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
- Experience in fast food or retail preferred
Job Type: Full-time