ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over 900 providers in 300 locations, our goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
We’re a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Welcoming patients and visitors
- Check in and out patients and taking co-payments
- Schedule and maintain patient appointments
- Heavy phones
- Organize charts and superbills for daily patient appointments
- Completing forms
- Confirm patient appointments for the next day
- Verifying and scanning patient insurance
- Generating referrals
- Collect referrals
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Computer skills required
- Minimum of one year medical office experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have strong customer service skills
ProHEALTH strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.