Digital Banking Technical Architect/Sr Developer
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here…Deloitte’s Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you’ll do
- Work closely with large banking clients to design and develop core business solutions
- Drive collaboration among project teams
- Differentiate customer experiences with Digital Banking technologies in the lending and core banking space
- Optimize and automate core banking business processes
- Transform to multichannel innovations
- Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
- 3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, or, Managed Packages
- Architectural experience or developer experience with Salesforce/nCino configuration and customizations.
- Experience with managed package (this includes installing, layering on custom enhancements, and experience in creating and maintaining managed packages).
- Experience with working with and managing teams (both onsite and offshore)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs (standard, bulk, metadata, etc.)
- Experience with API protocols (SOAP / REST)
- Experienced with Salesforce security practices.
- Enterprise Architecture and Integration experience.
- Experience with leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations.
- 2+ years Apex, Visualforce, & Lightning coding experience.
- Ability to travel up to 100% (While 100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Salesforce Certifications
- 2+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.