- 6+ years of experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Development
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle databases (SQL Queries, Procedures, functions, triggers, packages)
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Should have Used PL/SQL features like Built In Functions, Analytical Functions, Cursors, Cursor variables, Native dynamic SQL, bulk binding techniques and packages/Procedures/Functions wherever applicable to process data in an efficient manner
- Should have used Oracle SQL Loader/External File Utilities to load files.
- Sound understanding of Oracle architecture and relational databases;
- Hands-on experience with data modeling and data management concepts;
Behavioral Skills :
- Highly Motivated, Creative and Organized Software Engineer
- Quick learner and passionate to learn new technologies/products
- Participates as a team member and engages in teamwork within other applications in the portfolio.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- PL/SQL: 6 years (Required)