*** Must be a US Citizen and must have an active Top Secret SCI Security Clearance***
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is supporting major business and technology transformations for our US Public Sector customers. We are seeking a Unified Collaboration Consulting Engineer experienced and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers to ensure the full value of their Unified Collaboration Managed Service engagement is being realized. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad customer specific operations knowledge, as well as excellent communication skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Classified Network Services is part of US Public Sector Customer Experience. We provide Managed Services delivery to our Federal, SLED and other customers operating with a need for Secure services or need US Citizen services. The team has a deep understanding of Cisco’s internal business functions and sales cycles as well as knowledge of our customer’s environment (economic, political, cultural). We are highly motivated to ensure our customer’s success by partnering to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate must have a passion and history of striving to provide the absolute highest level of customer support. The candidate needs to have strong critical thinking and decision-making skills, ability to perform under stressful conditions, very strong systems/tools aptitude and ability to develop or oversee complex programs for supporting your customer. You have experience and feel comfortable working within complex situations, communicating respectfully and professionally, leading the customer to the best-desired outcome. You must have an ability in creating an environment as a trusted advisor.
Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
Very strong systems aptitude and ability to develop or oversee complex programs for supporting your customer
Must Have Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen and must have an active Top Secret SCI Security Clearance
- CCIE in Collaboration (or equivalent experience)
- Architectural design experience with Cisco Unified Collaboration, Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Contact Center, and Cisco Jabber
- Managed Service delivery experience
- Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Identify need for and assist/perform the creation of customer training.
- Formulate continual improvement strategies to optimize customers perceptions around service and support.
- Be the “go to person" and main point of contact for customer and internal teams
Acting as single point of contact for operational issues, you will interact with the customer frequently coordinating technical issues and customer needs.
- You will present customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Strong communication & presentations skills with hands on experience dealing with various styles of data analytics.
- Build consistent relationships with key customer stakeholders. Support decision makers within customer execs and provide guidance.
- Superior negotiation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Act as a customer strategic support consultant
- Strong understanding of Cisco’s internal operations functions
- Work independently
- Light travel required
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco