Lion Federal, a cutting-edge information technology consulting firm, is located right outside our nation’s capital and provides talented resources to the U.S. Federal government. We believe in taking care of our most precious assets, our people!
We provide a performance-based compensation plan along with great additional benefits. They include: Paid time-off; 10 paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; Comprehensive Health, dental and vision insurance (100% paid by the company); Telecommuting (selected positions); Direct deposit; and tuition reimbursement.
Bigger isn’t always better! Working at Lion Federal will give you all the perks of a big employer in addition to advantages not found at larger institutions:
- Build strong relationships with all levels of employees – you have direct access to the boss and there are less of them.
- Faster response time – without all the red tape, you can get answers more quickly.
- You are not a number – you get a sense of ownership because you can voice ideas an opinion and have them heard. LF makes decisions with you in mind
- More nimble and flexible – there are not too many layers of management to slow down your ideas, suggestion and recommendations. There is a greater opportunity to react quickly to customer needs and stand out from the crowd.
- Learn multiple skills and be closer to the mission – You can wear many hats and have a direct impact on the company’s drive and direction. You are on the front line and a critical piece of the company’s success.
active TS/SCI clearance with poly – no exceptions
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (within the last 10 years) in network engineering (voice & data) and infrastructure installation
- Demonstrated experience maintaining hardware and software configuration baselines
- Demonstrated experience developing, maintaining, and delivering configuration control of documentation including policy statements, business processes, standard operating procedure
- Demonstrated experience on monitoring and reporting on adherence of configuration management policy
- RCDD designation (DCDC &OSP a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD design
- Communicate configuration control processes, procedures and policies
- Conduct change processes to incorporate approved and validated changes into product documents and related software
- Develop, maintain, and deliver configuration control of documentation including policy statements, business processes, standard operating procedures, board actions, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and document templates
- Adhere to naming conventions for hardware, software, and documentation elements
- Maintain documentation configuration baselines
- Maintain hardware configuration baselines
- Work with task managers to develop configuration management plans, milestones, and schedules for projects
- Conduct configuration audits to verify requirements of baselines have been met
- Track discrepancies and changes against established baselines
We provide a performance-based compensation plan along with great additional benefits. They include: Commission, Paid time-off; 10 paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; Comprehensive Health, dental and vision insurance (100% paid by the company); Telecommuting (selected positions); Direct deposit; and tuition reimbursement
TS/SCI with CI Poly RCDD certification DCDC & OSP certification a plus