The Sr. Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for directing the Human Resources activity at the Phoenix AZ. The HR Manager is responsible for working with the Director, USMO and the VPGM, MSS in partnership with the centers of excellence in the Global HR team to support the facility needs around Talent Acquisitions, HR Operations, Talent Management and Total Rewards and work to create strategies, policies and programs.
- Assume HR partnership for Manufacturing Site in Phoenix, AZ and the Advanced Microelectronics Systems business.
- Implement HR practices needed to run an effective manufacturing site in partnership with the leaders and the HR COE's
- Effective Employee Relations strategies that foster a safe, positive, productive and engaging work environment and proactively identify issues leveraging corporate resources, recommend solutions and ensure consistency across business functions
- Partner with Talent Management in assessing needs and delivering training & development solutions for site. Drive training initiatives to maximize site and employee performance.
- Ensure site compliance with Corporate Policy and all applicable external laws and regulations.
- Provide growth and opportunity for all employees.
- Support successful completion of continuous improvement / lean projects that drive process and standardization enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Business HRBP's for different business areas to champion HR initiatives in support of the organization.
- Serve as role model for Mercury's culture & values. Ensures Mercury Cultures and Values are embraced and implemented across all sites. Provide coaching necessary to assist in the development and nurturance of Mercury's culture.
- Coach and counsel managers and employees at all levels by serving as a confidential sounding board for employees, managers, and HR colleagues
- Lead and manage implementation and execution of company-wide HR programs for assigned client group/site e.g., rewards & recognition, training & development, strategic workforce planning, recruiting, succession planning, performance management and talent management. Pro-proactively leverages these corporate programs for the best interest of the business
- Manage HR Generalist
- BA or BS Degree (preferably in business, Human Resources, I/O psychology etc.)
- 5 years + Manufacturing HR experience
- Ideally 3+ years as a true HR Business Partner and solid generalist experience with depth in one or more functional HR area(s).
- Ability to travel 25%+ and work independently
- Experiment working with key functional groups
- Recent high tech and/or defense industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess, diagnose needs & issues
- Strong contracting, coaching, influencing, and feedback skills
- Ability to travel frequently, as needed
- Working knowledge of change management concepts, succession management, leadership development, 360 feedback tools and team dynamics
- Ability to develop and conduct: needs/gap analysis, competency models, climate/culture assessments, 360 feedback leadership assessments
- Detail oriented planner, organized. Capable of juggling priorities
- Experience designing and facilitating meetings and/or training
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled