- 10+ years of Business Analysis experience in Basel II, III , CCAR, Credit Risk in Retail area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience interacting extensively with users.
- Extensive experience authoring FRD's and BRD's
- Good understanding of retail financial products (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Loans)
- Experience in working through the SDLC cycle and support SIT, UAT and User signoffs.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Good analyzing capabilities, to break complex problems into simpler ones.
- Ability to explain domain concepts to Developers
Keywords - Technical Business Analysis, Data Analysis, BRD, FRD, Credit Risk, Basel III, Retail Products, CCAR, CECL, LLR, SQL
- Conduct meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off's from approvers
- Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] and/or Minor Development Document [MDD]
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community and QA teams
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding
of requirements and priorities across all areas
- Perform business and data analysis in development of requirements and in ongoing support of production applications