Title : RSA Archer Developer
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : Contract
RSA Archer Developer
- Support development of Archer applications, advanced workflow, notifications, dashboards and reports.
- Support UAT testing and deploy new configurations in Archer following standard practices.
- Work with Business SMEs and Business Analyst/Product Owner to assist in documenting requirements and configuring enhancements.
- Configure Archer solutions from design and configuration to system development and service implementation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- 3+ years of hands on experience developing and configuring RSA Archer applications in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of relevant implementation of business processes into Archer including (not limited to) Controls Monitoring, Controls Assurance, Issues Management, and Policy Management.
- In depth hands on experience with RSA Archer in design, development, enhancement, debugging and implementation of Archer applications.
- Advanced RSA Archer skills using calculations, data-driven events, custom objects, advanced workflow, and data feed service configurations.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft suite (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Development of technical system design documentation
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise for the development and management of Archer applications, system management, version upgrades and change management.
- Serve as the Point of Contact with vendor teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.
- Lead the development and enforcement of company policies and Archer Standards withow are you ?hin the solution as it relates to data security and access controls, data governance and change control.
- Experience developing in the Archer development environment: Application Builder, Efficient Form Design, Record/Application Access, Calculated Fields, Data Driven Events, Notification Workflow, Advanced Workflow, Calculated Fields.
- Experience configuring Archer back office functionality: Access Control, Appearance, Application Builder, Integration, Management Reporting, Notifications, Workspaces and Dashboards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills with the ability to exercise mature and timely judgment.
- Skills and understanding to work with a database and use tools for analysis and report creation purposes
*Tanisha Systems Inc.
*T. 212-729-6543 Ext. 402
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $75.00 /hour