SouthCoast Health is Seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant
SouthCoast Health, a multi-specialty group, is looking for an exceptional full-time Administrative Assistant/Courier with strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as great customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet visitors with a friendly disposition
- Provide support to executive-level administrative assistants
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word/Excel/Outlook
- Order office supplies and maintain minimum supply levels
- Create correspondence, worksheets, presentations, mail merge, etc. from scratch
- Must be able to simultaneously work on multiple projects both independently and as part of a team
- Fill in for courier as needed using company vehicle (must have current driver’s license and a good MVR)
- Minimum of 1 year office support experience
Easy access to paved parking and normal office hours are M-F 8:30a to 5:30p.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Requirement: Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds.
Benefits: Competitive wages, health, HSA, dental, vision, life, long term disability, 401(k), supplemental insurance policies. Paid vacation, holidays, sick time, jury duty and bereavement leave. DFW, EOE, MFVD
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $17.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Word/Excel/ Outlook: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location