YOU MUST HAVE AN NMLS LICENSE IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
NON LICENSED CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY
MUST HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND YOUR OWN BOOK OF BUSINESS
We are professional, agile and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
Who We Are:
Obsidian is a Fully Delegated Lender Licensed in 32 states with 350 Licensed Loan Officers, and we want to double our workforce in 2023. The ideal candidate is a experienced or even a newly licensed Loan Officer who is ambitious, entrepreneurial, and wants to grow in their own community while helping borrowers achieve their dreams of home ownership or even using their homes equity to make improvements or supplement their income.
Our Loan Officers are offered the ability to work as a Lender or a Broker, while earning the Max Compensation with minimal fees on the Wholesale/Broker Channel. Our Max Compensation on Wholesale is 2.75. On Correspondent, What You See is What You Make.
Every Loan Officer is assigned an experienced Loan Officer Assistant to work your loan and communicate with your borrower so you can focus on your pipeline. In addition, new loan originators can opt to have a Regional Manager act as a mentor on their loans.
- Must have an Active NMLS License in the State You Reside.
- Must be Licensed in at Least 1 of the 32 states Obsidian holds a license
- 2 Years Lending and Sales & Marketing Experience Recommended
- Must be a self-starter and able to multitask and meet stringent deadlines.
- Must be able to calculate income and understand income documents
- Must attend weekly loan and product training webinars
- Must be articulate and concise
- Bilingual English and Spanish a Plus
What We Offer:
- State of the Art LOS System
- HUD approved lender
- Free CRM and Marketing Software
- Low cost lead generation programs exclusive Obsidian pricing
- Regional Managers
- Scenarios Desk
- Weekly Training
- Assigned LOA's free of charge
- Dedicated in house Processing & Underwriting
- 100's of Loan Programs & DPA's.
- Much, Much More
If you would like to learn more about Obsidian, Join us every Thursday at 12:30PM EST for a Company Overview Webinar.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $76,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote