**Only for residents in the USA**
Job location in Montreal, Canada
NO CONSULTANTS PLEASE
Solutions Beyond Technologies is a professional services firm specializing in the integration of SAP solutions and the optimization of business processes. We are looking for a FI-CO consultant to join our dynamic team. You will be an expert resource in the SAP solution in FI-CO within Beyond Technologies and our clients. You will be the person that stakeholders will trust to work and collaborate with because of your ability to manage complex challenges by finding cost-effective solutions while demonstrating the added value of your expertise and our solutions.
Your tasks :
- Participate in business and architecture planning sessions and anticipate future changes and strategies related to business and architecture; estimates, assumptions, schedule, scope, definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Review and challenge functional specifications to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Collaborates with the Implementation Lead and/or Project Manager to communicate the business process strategy and vision;
- Facilitates business process review meetings with business stakeholders;
- Defines release, deployment and roll-out strategies;
- Identifies and communicates risks (business, application, technical) related to the implementation of components or applications at the business and enterprise level (in collaboration with Enterprise Architect);
- Manage modifications or emergency transports as needed for high-priority issues;
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system improvements; Provide consulting services on new implementations and existing support projects; Liaise between business functions and the technical team;
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required;
- Work independently and autonomously;
- May mentor less experienced members.
You have :
- At least 5 years experience in SAP FICO as a consultant (experience with S/4 Hana on-prem or cloud is a great asset);
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
You are :
- Creative, with innovative ideas
- Motivated and determined to succeed
- Autonomous and demonstrating leadership.
Who are we?
Founded in 2005, we are an SAP consulting company (Gold Partner) with over 270 employees worldwide (USA, France, South Africa, and Canada). Our clients are mostly in the wholesale, distribution, and retail sectors, with signature US clients in the fashion industry. We were among the top 20 companies in Canada’s "Great Place to Work" (2019). We offer a dynamic environment with exciting projects, work / life balance, great benefits and flexibility to our employees.
What better way to get to know our culture than through images? Here are some videos and links to get a glimpse of who we are:
- Great Place to Work 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDf0iH5j2tA
- Great Place to Work 2019: https://www.beyondtechnologies.com/news/beyond-technologies-named-one-of-the-best-workplaces-in-canada-by-great-place-to-work-2019/
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2018/08/02/four-leading-companies-build-intelligent-enterprises/
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-technologies/
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/solutionsbeyondtechnologies/?hl=e
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55.00 - $67.00 per hour
- SAP Fi-Co Consultant: 5 years (Required)