Provide both quantitative and qualitative analyses and recommendations to improve organizational performance through changes to strategy, organization structure, process, human capital and culture, IT, enterprise cost reduction, management practices, and cost drivers. Consult on identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to improve client performance, including revenue and profitability and mission achievement. Improve operations and increase process efficiency. Examine less complex systems and consult on the development of specific cost reduction solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts. Serve as a practitioner with more than one area of expertise in the Management Consulting pillars and other functional communities.
- 8+ years of experience with working in a professional environment
- Experience in a hospital setting
- Experience with a Microsoft Office suite, including Word
- Ability to establish a rapport with potential and actual clients
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with Federal Civilian sector clients preferred
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes a plus
- Ability to work effectively on teams
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possession of excellent consulting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.