Crunchbase helps over 70 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, salespeople, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that are shaping how companies and people connect, using our intelligence and data to help them communicate in a more meaningful way with one another.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
Revenue Operations at Crunchbase*
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for the data, process, training, and technology that supports several customer-facing teams including Sales Development, Sales, Customer Success/Experience, and Business Development.
We are building our team quickly to ensure our customer-facing departments are able to adapt based on the new products, services, and people joining Crunchbase’s mission to democratize access to opportunity.
This role will build and optimize programs that shorten employee ramp time and ensure every team member has the tools they need to hit targets. It is crucial that this individual puts the customer first and ensures our customer success team is able to deliver ongoing value to our customers, help sales reps challenge each other in a highly competitive landscape, and arm our business development team to improve the impact of our diverse partnerships.
What You'll Do:
- Enroll new hires in the onboarding program
- Conduct feedback sessions at end of onboarding programs to notate what changes could be made to the program
- Communicate with marketing to ensure reps are trained on new features
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure all content is up to date
- Collaborate with sales reps to ensure that they have the content and training they need to be successful
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience training sales development, sales, and customer success teams
- This person gets happiness from educating others, loves telling stories, building presentations, and can bring energy to a room full of hungry salespeople
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, Outreach, and other popular sales tools
- Highly Collaborative and can communicate effectively across roles and levels
- Very good at prioritizing and timely executor of a wide variety of projects
- Familiar with the competitive landscape of prospecting tools and enrichment providers
- Handled tools such as Workramp, Seva, Guru, etc.
- Knowledge of Crunchbase
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 10 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees & their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees & their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
At Crunchbase, we value team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we're building here. We believe there is no "perfect" candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. If you're passionate about Crunchbase and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations