Full-Time mobile Pet Grooming Position open for pet lovers and enthusiasts!!! Earn up to $70,000/year or more!!!
If you love animals and have a passion for learning a new trade , we are the place for you! Our groomer training program will offer exactly what you need while offering potential for making exceptional pay.
If you are an experienced groomer at any level and want to expend your skills working on an one-on-one exclusive environment, we are the place for you!
We are looking for pet lovers and enthusiasts with or without experience to join our pet grooming team!
What we require from you:
- Great communication skills: your ability to communicate well with customers and the Aussie pet team is always a must.
- Must be at least 21 years old for insurance eligibility
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver license
- Attention to detail: the pets rely on you to look clean and cute!
- Time management skills: your ability to make great money depends on quality pet grooming services while managing time efficiently!
- Animal handling experience: you will be trained to become an exceptional groomer. It helps if you have worked with animals professionally!
- Reliability: you will be happy to have the same customers over time by being on time and managing your schedule with your pets with dedication and punctuality!
- Motivation: we all love a great paycheck and the more pets you groom the higher your pay will be!
- Independence: with our mobile grooming van all to yourself, you will apply your ability to work independently while still having great support from our team!
What we offer!!!
- Exceptional Pay: our groomers are commission paid up to $70,000/year or more while having great opportunities to grow. You will receive 100% of your tips!!!
- Health & Dental Insurance: your health and well-being is valuable to us.
- Bonuses and Incentives: your hard work and enthusiasm will be rewarded.
- Great support: team members will always be available to provide great support while you perform stress free grooming services to your pets.
- Excellent Training: train with the best groomers in town. Whether this is your first time grooming pets or you have groomed for years, our team is committed to helping you learn or improve your skills with excellence!
- Pet Grooming Van: top notch grooming van with all supplies needed for grooming performance at your own office on the go!
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $250.00 - $355.00 per day
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Aussie Met Mobile® franchisees. Aussie Pet Mobile® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with a Aussie Pet Mobile® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Aussie Pet Mobile, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Aussie Pet Mobile LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC Aussie Pet Mobile LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Aussie Pet Mobile® franchisee posting the position.
If you do not see a position available at your local Aussie Pet Mobile, you can contact our local business owners directly. See our list of locations here: https://aussiepetmobile.com/aussie-pet-mobile-locations/