Rexnord Industries, LLC is a $2 billion public (rxn), multi-industry manufacturer and marketer of highly engineered mechanical power transmission components and commercial water management products. Rexnord recently completed a public offering and is now traded on the NYSE under “RXN.” The Power Transmission Group operates under the “Rexnord” name, and the Water Management Group operates under the “Zurn” name. The Rexnord culture, centered on the Rexnord Business System – “RBS” (the company’s operating management system based on the Toyota Production System and the Strategy Deployment Process - advanced Hoshin Planning methodology), welcomes professionals who can lead and produce results, who are motivated by stretch objectives, and who will embrace a business environment which is driven to continuously improve.
***$5,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified, 3rd shift candidates***
2nd Shift -- 3:30pm-12:00am
3rd Shift -- 10:45pm-7:15am
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
- 10 Vacation days per year
- 3 paid sick days per year
- Enjoy 12 Company Holidays per year
- 3+ years experience operation set-up on CNC mills.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with AS9100, 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma.
- Skilled in the use of indicator, gage, dial bores, and plate inspection methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machined parts.
- Ability to maintain close tolerances (within .0005”) of ID’s and OD’s, roundness, concentricity, squareness.
- Understanding of machine tool accuracies, fixture offsets, and tool offsets.
- Knowledge of cutting tool feeds, speeds, and tool life for aerospace hard turning or milling.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and interpret blueprint and quality requirements.
- Ability to communicate with employees and management in a positive manner.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs (over 25 lbs with assistance).
- Completes set-ups with general supervision/assistance.
- Responsible for all phases of part operation set-up to achieve first article acceptance.
- Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection and records.
- Identify and recommend process improvements that reduce part quality variation.
- Input data into visual management forms and convey results to management
- Continuously improve processes, procedures, and eliminate waste.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The CNC Mill Machinist* is responsible for producing work in the most efficient manner while meeting the drawing/planning specifications/requirements. Under general supervision, sets-up, operates, and adjusts CNC Mill machines. Works from drawings and written instructions to create parts. Able to read and interpret CNC programs. May need to make offsets to programs on CNC Machines. Requires knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in the machining process. May assist and train less experienced machinists.*
Indeed Hire and Rexnord are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- AS9100, 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma: 1 year (Preferred)
- operation set-up on CNC mills: 3 years (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Evening (Required)