The Blue River People team is seeking a People Operations Specialist to help support our onboarding and offboarding processes as well as other People team programs . This is a unique opportunity to use your love of order and process to support our growing teams.
- Run our full-time employee onboarding process - from offer acceptance to first day, ensuring positive employee experience and everything stays on track.
- Managing automated onboarding via Sora
- Managing Paylocity onboarding
- Main point of communication with new employee
- Work with IT to sort out any issues
- Support onboarding programs
- Schedule new hire orientations
- Host bi-weekly onboarding check-ins with People Team and IT
- Host weekly benefits orientation meetings for new hires
- Ensure our employee data is updated and correct across our systems and records
- Support benefits, immigration and other People team functions/programs as needed
- BS or 2+ years of demonstrated ability in a people related support role,
- Solid understanding of the employee lifecycle, employee engagement and how to create a great employee experience
- Experience supporting fast-moving and constantly changing organizations and knows how to bring a positivity to process
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships across organization
- Strong organizational skills, ability to project manage and meet deliverables
The US base salary range for this position is $88,000-$132,000, along with eligibility for Blue River's bonus and benefit programs.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
During the recruitment process, we may identify an alternative role or level which you are more suited to. If your ideal role at Blue River differs from the advertised position, we will provide an updated pay range as soon as possible during the hiring process.