ContractEstimated: $89,000 - $120,000 a year8 days ago
- Test-driven development
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Our client is seeking a Front End Developer to join their team. This role is remote.
The client is looking for a talented software engineer to advance the development efforts of the Automation Services team. The ideal candidate will have extensive development experience, a proven record of creating good user experiences, and a desire to automate all things possible.
- Collaborate with others on the Automation team, as well as cross-functionally with members of the server, database, operations, support, and security organizations to automate various tasks in the enterprise, especially in the virtualization infrastructure.
- Develop dashboards and monitoring to integrate several disparate data sources into a single consumable resource for senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Develop APIs consumable by internal enterprise customers using one or more language(s)
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate miscellaneous tasks
- Develop front end UI for communicating a variety of information to customers, including dashboards, dynamic forms for interacting with back-end systems, and middleware scripts to integrate non-connected systems/APIs
- Maintain a clean codebase through effective use of repo management
- Demo work regularly for the team as part of regular sprint cadence
- Participate in pair programming with various members of the team, including intern(s), mentoring them and fostering their growth
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures while developing scalable, automated solutions
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Cross-functional testing and de-bugging skills
- Experience working in an agile development & infrastructure team
- Effective application of best practices: Test-Driven Development, 12-Factor, etc.
- 7-10 years of experience with multiple high-level languages: Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc.
- Front-end framework (React, AngularJS, Vue.js, or similar) experience
- Front-end design acumen
- Experience with database technologies: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, facilitation, collaboration, and prioritization skills
- Energy, integrity, and strong work ethic
Job Type: Contract