US HealthVest is currently seeking a Program Therapist to join our team!
US HealthVest is an innovative behavioral healthcare company that has redefined the psychiatric hospital space. De novo strategies and acquisitions of operating facilities with unrealized potential are the core of the US HealthVest business model. Each hospital is structured to offer multiple service lines in order to serve the needs of specific patient population groups.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Sign on Bonus
- Time Off
The Program Therapist performs social services functions to include assisting patients in meeting their bio-psychosocial needs while enabling them to access through therapeutic treatment skills to achieve their optimal level of emotional health, including providing basic consultation, teaching, complete specialized clinical social work services for patients/families receiving care, crisis intervention, short-term and long-term family therapy, and providing information and referrals as needed.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university, in Social Work or a clinical related mental health field
- Illinois State license in social work or clinical related mental health field
- CPR certification
- Aggressive behavior management certification
- 2+ year's in a psychiatric health care facility experience
- 2+ years of direct experience in family and group therapies, crisis intervention, and treatment experience
- 2+ years of clinical assessment experience
Indeed Hire and US HealthVest are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $75.00 per hour
- psychiatric health care facility: 2 years (Preferred)
- direct experience in family and group therapy: 2 years (Required)
- clinical assessment: 2 years (Required)
- aggressive behavior management (Required)
- CPR (Required)
- Illinois State license in social work or related field (Required)
- Waukegan, IL: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)