- Customer service mindset to provide clients with the best experience.
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to implement a strategic vision.
- Ability to handle the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Must be metrics-driven, able to produce various reports and detail orientated.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Must be metrics-driven and able to produce various reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Cultural awareness as well as the ability to function well in a large global environment and to work effectively across internal and external teams across the division (finance, marketing, sales operations, legal etc.) to define and approve client growth initiatives.
- Great motivation to drive the business forward. Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dive deep to achieve goals.
- Contract negotiation experience
Amazon.com is looking for a talented, driven, and detail-oriented leader with proven enterprise client engagement and negotiation experience to accelerate Amazon Incentives and our top clients through our next phase of accelerated growth. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, high-growth, cross-functional initiative - on a team where every day is Day 1.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader with passion for customer obsession as well as a keen ability to deliver results. Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) on the Amazon Incentives team work on helping large clients grow their Amazon Incentives footprint by being subject matter experts on all use cases and delivery models, identifying large accounts that are under-served and establishing strong relationships with a basis for continued growth and account development.
As a Territory Manager, you will frequently work with other Amazon business development teams in partnership to deliver highly effective incentives solutions to our clients. In turn, our clients use our assets to motivate their end customers in use cases like customer acquisition and retention, disbursements, micro-payments, reward points conversion, employee rewards and benefits.
This role is a key part of the Amazon Corporate Gift Cards Team, which is responsible for gift card products, as well as subscriptions (Prime, Audible, etc) sold globally through a variety of channels including the Amazon website, corporate sales, retail stores and other partnerships. Amazon's Incentives clients utilize our physical gift cards, e-codes, and subscriptions to change and reinforce behaviors as part of promotional marketing campaigns, HR programs, disbursements etc. To address accelerating market segment growth, and rapidly increasing demand within the market segments we serve, we seek a dedicated and passionate leader with a strong affinity (and demonstrated results) for relationship selling and building scalable channel growth strategies to serve our clients and customers, and ultimately to help us, and our clients, grow to our full potential.
This role requires a leader with a high motor and strong interest in strategy, relationship sales, marketing, analytics, business development, and Hiring and Developing the Best.
Are you the leader we seek?
- Enterprise selling experience in high-tech, payments, or e-commerce environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Cross-functional selling experience and propensity to identify and engage expert colleagues to conceive and close large opportunities
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.