We are seeking to fill a senior level software developer position who will be working on development of a private cloud hosting environment. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience working with cloud technologies in a software development capacity.
In addition, you should have a strong understanding of cloud concepts and familiarity with common standards and tools used in cloud computing (such as – EC2, CloudFormation, OpenStack Heat, and TOSCA). The successful candidate will also have a strong programming background in the relevant technologies – specifically Java and Spring
- Advanced Java programming and Spring development capabilities
- Working knowledge of various cloud topology specifications for applications
- Experience with service oriented archtiecture and Microservices/Modular Technology
- Programming experience with cloud orchestration frameworks
- Advanced cloud distributed development conceptual and implementation knowledge and capabilities – including HTTP, synchronous and asynchronous processing, highly available and resilient modeling/engineering
- Product knowledge and experience: RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
Hashicorp Products like Consul/Nomad/Terraform/Vault
- Advanced OpenStack and vSphere/vRO Application Programming Interface (API) implementation knowledge and skill set
- In-depth knowledge in the Infrastucutre as a Service (IaaS) space working with tools such as vSphere/vRO/vRA and OpenStack.
- Experience with Configuration Management: (ex: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CFengine)
- ITIL Foundations certified or higher preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: