- Must have or be eligible for Virginia licensure.
- Possession of a collegiate professional or postgraduate professional license issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia with endorsement in Computer Science.
- Due to the various courses offered for Computer Science, specific industry certifications may be needed by the qualified candidate to teach courses where the students will sit for an industry certification test.
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science are highly preferred.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with staff, students, and the public.
- Experience teaching secondary 7th – 12th grade computer science courses.
- Experience with integrating computer science curricula with content from core disciplines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,228.00 to $105,121.00 /year
- Teaching License or Eligibility-Computer Science (Required)