- Greets all in‐office customers in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Monitors in‐office customer flow and alerts supervisor of any congestion or extended waits.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Maintains office environment by keeping the waiting area neat and organized.
- Handles customer complaints when possible, and directs situations to the supervisor when appropriate.
- Schedules appointments with customers and advises supervisor if any additional preparers as needed.
- Prepares set‐up packets for customer tax interviews.
- Assists customers with signing tax returns
Contacts customers when their return/check is available.
- Provides general administrative support for the office including filing, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Attends and completes any required training.
- Helps maintain general office cleanliness.
High school diploma or equivalent related business experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast‐paced business environment.
- Attention to detail skills related to filing (both alphabetically and numerically).
- Basic knowledge of computer functions and software required.