NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
The Regional Mass Market Sales Director, will be responsible for leading the Central and Latin American Region team to achieve and exceed quarterly/yearly sales targets.
The responsibilities include:
• Directs the efforts of the Mass Market Sales & Distribution Team in the achievement of NXP strategic objectives
• Directs the efforts of the Mass Market Team to meet all Sales and Design Win objectives - focus on demand creation yielding to superior growth.
• Staffing, development and managing of an experienced sales team
• Leads and manages the Mass Market Sales Team to ensure the NXP portfolio and services are designed in to a specific set of named accounts
• Collaborates with the leadership team to create a successful total America’s Mass market and overall Strategy
• Effectively communicates to all stakeholders financial and strategic direction
• Working with the all stakeholders identifying all opportunities where NXP could provide efficient solutions across focus applications
• Understanding formal & informal hierarchy, identifying decision makers at the customer and developing relationship strategies to improve NXP’s position accounts
• Drive the development of Customer Business Plans clearly communicating expectation and requirements towards NXP in order to meet business targets.
• Manage escalations directed to the leadership team
• 5+ years of Semiconductor sales management experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
• 7+ years Sales experience in the Semiconductor industry
• Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long term goals, objectives and quotas for the regional sales teams.
• Must have led quota carrying sales teams with demonstrated achievement
• Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
• Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
• The ability to execute strategies skillfully involving multiple stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial thinking, result oriented, customer focused
• Very strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills, ability to meet/beat business deadlines
• In-depth Understanding of Americas Semiconductor Market including reference design influence and transnational accounts.
• In-depth understanding of customers in broad market and Distribution Sales in the Central US region. Latin America knowledge/experience a plus.
• Strong knowledge/experience in using Sales tools, (Sales Force)
• BSEE/MSEE required
• Able to travel 40%+
· Central US Region
· Preferred Locations: Minneapolis, Chicago, Austin, Dallas regional markets
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.