Macy’s Branded Entertainment is looking for a Parade Talent Coordinator for the upcoming parade season. This position will assist with all support aspects of the parade’s celebrity talent booking process, including production, travel, communication, and logistics. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain timely and professional communication with talent representatives throughout the fall season.
- Orchestrate and schedule celebrity talent travel and logistics.
- Schedule rehearsals and ground transportation.
- Provide “white glove” customer service.
- Thanksgiving Day Parade responsibilities.
- General office duties and data entry.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Prior experience in administrative, clerical and/or management required.
- Computer and general technical competency required.
- Data entry skills required.
- Background in theatrical/event production, stage/music management or company management preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Strong customer service experience.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work cross functionally with multiple business partners.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Present a professional image consistent with Macy's brand values.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Basic computer skills. Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point preferred
- Organizational skills, including strong prioritization and flexibility.
- Flexible with scheduling and, available to work retail hours which will include day, some evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Working on Thanksgiving Day should be expected.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.