Reports to: Managers
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional and unique dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to drive sales and create return guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain all Server Core Service Standards
- Drive promotions, distribute literature, fill seats
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them. Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Inform guests of features and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Master knowledge of food preparation and presentation and be able to educate guests.
- Sell the guests on the concept and all that Pampas has to offer
- Enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver beverages and assist Passadores as needed with food delivery to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the beginning, middle, and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintenance of clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests or issues.
- Prepare accurate bills, present check to guest, secure payment- process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as needed.
- Assist server assistant with clearing and resetting tables.
- Be available to fill in other positions as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Any other tasks or projects as dictated by management or business demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have or obtain Health Safety and Alcohol Awareness cards prior to start date
- Be able to communicate clearly with managers, guests, and employees
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must be detailed oriented, able to handle multiple tasks and meet set deadlines
- Must have a friendly & professional positive attitude
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
- Able to operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (at least 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders
- Serving alcohol
- Prep or side work
- Handling cash accurately
- Processing credit cards
- Basic math calculations without a calculator
- Using a calculator
- Using Point of Sale software
- Using other restaurant software
- Making change accurately