General Function: Responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more retail locations. Primary responsibility for site operations, sales, customer service and the leadership of Customer Service Representatives(s).
• Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies and provide leadership to store associates.
• Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
• Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
• Ensure that staff provides excellent and compliant customer service
• Covers other locations in the district within reason
• Build business to business partnerships outside of the location
• Delegate work to store associates and hold accountable to standards
• Service and educate customers on the product portfolio
• Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented
• Accurately process loans and transactions per company policy
• Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues
• Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures
• Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed
• Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines
• Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable
• Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups
• Promote the Check ‘n Go brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
• Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements.
• Customer Focus – understand issues, ensure satisfaction, anticipate and define need, build relationship and commit to customer
• Leadership – collaborate and influence
• Sales Disposition – know product, build trust, cross sell, demonstrate motivation, promote competitive advantage and manage rejection
• Conflict Resolution – recognize resistance, overcome objections, problem solve and probe for understanding
• Grow the Business – build pipeline/partnerships, create initiative, exude passion to succeed, act with enthusiasm in pro-active manner
Total Number of FTE’s Directly or Indirectly Supervised: 0-4
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred
• Three years previous sales and customer service experience required
• Three years cash handling experience preferred
• One year leadership experience preferred
• One year financial services experience preferred
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task with various projects
• Works independently with limited supervision
• Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extended viewing of computer screens
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.