Position is based on Grand County, CO (Winter Park, Granby, Grand Lake) but we do some work all over Colorado.
Electronic System Technician - Installation of Audio/Video/Security systems in primarily residential locations, but some light commercial. Working with electronic equipment and cabling infrastructure for voice, audio, video, data, control, and security signals. Prefer someone with experience installing and trimming out low voltage wiring and connections. Experience installing Audio/Video equipment and Security Systems is also preferred.
Our technicians typically work 4 days a week / 10 hours per day (typically Monday - Thursday) with some overtime as needed. Employees typically travel in one or two-person teams using our supplied company vans/trucks.
Applicants should possess the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Experience wiring and installing A/V systems, including at rough-in, trim-out, and finish installation.
- Use company software and apps to update and communicate daily job progress.
- Must adhere to attendance requirements and dress in appropriate manner.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
- An ambitious, quality-driven and self-motivated personality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic building construction knowledge - read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Use Windows based programs to configure systems
- Understanding and installation/configuration of networks and control systems preferred
- Work with standard hand tools - must have a basic set of hand tools. Ability to safely use company provided power tools (drills, saws, etc.)
- Check e-mails and respond accordingly
- Use tech support and company resources to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to learn quickly and retain acquired knowledge.
- Ability to achieve and maintain performance standard
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluid work environment
- Ability to work in a team and individually as needed
- The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, be able to climb ladders and scaffolding up to 20 feet tall and be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Related keywords: audio, audio visual, audio engineer, video
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations