REPAY is a fast-paced, FinTech company experiencing significant growth and expansion for the past 10 years. We are looking for a high energy, motivated and persistent individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing Sales team. The National Account Manager is a highly interactive sales opportunity, where your time will be spent on business development via outbound calling and prospecting efforts with potential and current customers. REPAY provides world class sales enablement platforms and an environment that allows you to be competitive and driven by success but also instills the comradery of a team. Along with a competitive salary, you are able to control your own destiny by working hard and reaping the benefits of an uncapped commission plan.
You'll be responsible for:
Skills and experience you should possess:
- Developing new business opportunities while maintaining the highest level of knowledge about REPAY's payment solutions, channels, and pricing.
- Developing and utilizing negotiating strategies and closing opportunities.
- Using customer and payment processing industry knowledge to recommend the best product solutions and finding up-sell opportunities.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales objectives set by the Sales Manager and Chief Revenue Officer.
- Working with Marketing to assist you in your sales process and give meaningful feedback that will increase sales through marketing.
- Participating in or at industry-relevant conferences three to four times a year.
- Actively participating in ongoing product, policy, and any other Company training.
Who We Are:
- 3-5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success required (electronic payments industry experience preferred)
- Prior B2B solutions-based sales and new business development/hunter experience required
- Prior sales to Consumer Finance, Automotive, Accounts Receivable, and/or Healthcare a strong plus
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong proficiency and adoptability to new technologies and platforms
- Excellent communication and telephone presentation skills are required
- Ability and desire to meet and/or exceed Sales goals.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 applications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 40%
REPAY – Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast-growing FinTech company, building niche software that enables businesses to move faster by removing the friction found in the payments processing industry. We offer a comprehensive line of solutions including debit/credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
- REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 "Best Small Workplaces in America" for 2017!
- REPAY was ranked again for the 8th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2018!
- REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017, 2018 & 2019!!
Why Join the REPAY Sales Team?
- Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the Consumer Finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
- Awesome Work Environment ~ Business to casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
- Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
- Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team "get" and recognize both individual and team performance.
- Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
- Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.