Who We Are
Mayvenn is a leading tech-based beauty product and service platform specializing in high-quality hair extensions. Based in Oakland, CA, we are the #1, nationwide digital salon brand, partnering with independent stylists across the country to provide customers online booking for salon services and Mayvenn brand hair products. Mayvenn is partnering with the largest retailer in America to launch our first Retail Experience location, which has the opportunity to be expanded nationwide across hundreds of locations.
We are seeking a dynamic Store Manager to join the team at our first, state of the art retail experience focused on hair extensions located in Katy, TX. This person will be an integral leader in shaping the future of The Mayvenn Retail Experience and helping develop the processes and procedures for a successful new enterprise. This is a unique opportunity to shape a first of its kind beauty experience.
What You Will Do
- Join in developing the procedures, processes, key performance indicators (KPIs), and guidelines for customer/employee interactions
- Manage, guide, and coach the team on a daily basis
- Interview candidates and onboard new employees
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators, including but not limited to P&L, employee schedules & payroll.
- Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale Including but not limited to internal/external escalations.
- Execution of daily operations, marketing, human resources & other company objectives.
Who You Are
- Extensive knowledge of hair extensions at a level to properly advise clients through the selection process
- 3+ years of beauty retail experience, specifically in a client-facing, consultative function
- 2+ years of operational management experience, with 2+ years of experience working in a service-oriented business.
- Strong level of technical proficiency, solid understanding of key operational performance metrics.
- An ambitious self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency, an innate problem solver.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 100% Company Paid Medical (100% EE/50% DEP)
- 80% Company Paid Dental/Vision
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life/AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability
- 401k Matching
- FSA Options
- Paid Time Off/Company Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers must wear masks, daily disinfection/cleaning required.