We are looking to hire an experienced bilingual Spanish Recruiter to join our Human Resources Department, in our wonderful Brooklyn office located in the Lovely Mil Basin area (near Kings Plaza mall)! Your main focus will be to source, screen, Interview, on-board and track Home Health Aide new hires, must have a car.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of Home Health Aide recruiting
- 1+ years of high volume recruiting
- Bilingual Spanish
- Excellent phone presence
- Self-starter, well-organized; able to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work over-time
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Google sheets
- Ability to keep track of 40+ hires per month and meet deadlines effectively
- Ability to work in a team, and collaborate on team goals.
- Must have a vehicle
What we offer:
- Salary YOU deserve
- Excellent company culture
- Robust time off including but not limited to 2 weeks’ vacation, sick, personal, birthday, floating holiday and more!
- Employee discounts to events, movies and more!
- Employee mobile phone discount plans to carriers such as T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon.
Job Type: Full-time
- High volume recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home care: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)