Automotive Assistant Manager
Jiffy Lube & Jiffy Lube Multicare is the largest quick lube chain in the nation with more than 2,000 franchise owned service centers. We Pioneered the Fast Oil Change industry more than 35 years ago, providing oil & fluid maintenance and (now) almost every common major and minor repair service. From wheel alignments to brake jobs to tires and more.
The Assistant Manager position requires management or supervisory experience with strong leadership, outstanding customer service skills, and the ambition and drive to exceed standards and expectations. Automotive fundamentals are also desirable as the Management team are hands-on and physically perform automotive service and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of vehicles.
As an Assistant Manager, you will work in a fast-paced and specialized service environment and will be responsible with the Manager for the centers overall success and profitability.
Duties include but are not limited to: Working with the Manager to provide world class customer service, train, develop and manage hourly employees, scheduling weekly staff within labor guidelines, administer policy & procedures, and maintain budgetary & financial goals to meet plan and objectives. In addition, the Assistant Manager is responsible for quality control, maintaining daily goals and metrics, and center cleanliness and appearance. Management candidates must complete all safety, service and required training courses through Jiffy Lube University.
- Prefer a candidate with Quick Lube or Automotive experience
- Knowledge of RO Writer and automotive POS system a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral)
- Leadership and the ability to lead a high-performance team
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, motivated, and a team player
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and bend at the knees and waist
- Have a valid drivers license and authorized to work in the US
- We offer competitive starting rates, bonus, and advancement
- Medical benefits including, dental, vision, and life insurance (full time)
- State of the art training and certification recognized by ASE
- Paid time off, holidays, flexible hours, great team spirit, fun, and much more....
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible