Position: Clinician, Full or Associate Licensed (LCSW / LPC / LAPC / LMFT / LAMFT in Georgia)
Program : Liberty Outpatient
Location: Hinesville, GA
Status : Part-Time/ Hourly / (29 hours or less weekly)
The Behavioral Health Clinician performs Psycho-social assessments, treatment planning/monitoring and discharge planning. Provides Counseling/Therapy to clients requiring complex intervention. May perform commitment determinations and/or execute orders of involuntary commitments.
Essential functions of the position :
· Provides services to individuals, groups and families requiring complex professional intervention using a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques.
· Conducts advance level psychosocial assessments/evaluations.
· Conducts periodic reassessments to determine continued eligibility and/or appropriateness for services.
· Establishes linkage and coordination of services with community resources. Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with community service providers
· Records services accurately that relate directly to the treatment outcomes, within approved timeframes. Completes required clinical documentation according to agency standards.
Core Competencies :
· Knowledge of best practices in Outpatient services, federal policies/procedures and guidelines.
· Georgia State Composite Board Code of Ethics.
· Diagnostic impressions or criteria.
· Knowledge of how client advocacy system operates, Crisis intervention techniques, Individual and Group therapy techniques.
· Knowledge of various therapeutic models, intervention as directly related to area of assignment.
· Various types of medication and their effects.
· Treatment approaches relevant to your specific field.
· Family dynamics. Family support groups and Confidentiality policies.
· Behavior modification techniques, Psychological tests and evaluations
Minimum Qualifications : Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field. *or* bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field and two (2) years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience in social services delivery (case management, outreach, prevention/education, etc.). CADC certification preferred.
Required Qualifications: Full or Associate Licensed Clinician in the state of Georgia - (LCSW / LPC / LAPC / LMFT / LAMFT in Georgia)
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is fully accredited by CARF.
To be considered for this position, please respond to this posting with updated resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Social Work: 1 year (Required)
- LMSW (Required)
- LAPC (Required)
- LAMFT (Required)
- LPC (Required)
- LMFT (Required)
- LCSW (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 10 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible