Provide administrative support to the Director of the Advanced Imaging Research Center as well as the entire center. Arrange all travel for the Director, Medical Director and External Visitors. Order and maintain all breakroom and office supplies for the center, Kronos Timekeeper for the AIRC faculty and staff, maintain the calendar for the Director and conference rooms. Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Experience and Education High school graduate and four (4) years related work experience are required.
Job Duties May perform some or all of the following:
- Provides moderately complex administrative skills for a department.
- Prepares, maintains and posts records, reports and budget information.
- Prepares or directs the preparation of charts, graphs, and administrative, fiscal, personnel, and/or statistical reports.
- Selects office vendors and monitors purchasing processes.
- May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants and fill in for the office receptionist as needed.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for members of the department.
- Composes and processes repetitive and non-repetitive documents in accordance to established procedures.
- Organizes office procedures to ensure effective operation.
- Acts as department liaison with other departments and agencies.
- Processes all personnel and purchasing transactions following institutional policies and procedures.
- Determines work priorities and monitors progress toward work deadlines.
- Ensures document retention processes are followed using established guidelines.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Security This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Salary Salary Negotiable
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.