Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact in the intelligence community? You know you need the right combination of clean code, APIs, analytics, and infrastructure to build a user-focused solution.
As a back-end developer on our team, you’ll develop software and systems engineering supporting Cyber-focused development. Support tasks, including graphical user interfaces (GUI's), middleware, data transformations, statistical, and big data analysis. Support several programming languages, including Java, Django, Python, Drupal, and other high-level language development and database management. Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the intelligence community for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 6+ years of experience with Cybersecurity
- Experience with using programming languages, including Java, Django, Python, and Drupal
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- A+, Network+ CE, or SSCP Certification or obtain within 6 month of hire
- Experience with supporting the intelligence community (IC)
- Experience with developing GUI's or middleware
- Experience with conducting statistical or big data analysis
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent time management skills to identify and prioritize tasks
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.