We are an essential business and hiring immediately …… for both full time and part time caregivers.
We show our CAREGivers appreciation by being one of the few home care companies to offer Major Medical Insurance for our qualifying live-in CAREGivers!
We help brighten the lives of the elderly in the McHenry County area and surrounding towns while having job satisfaction. It takes a special person to become a Home Instead CAREGiver, not a special degree. One can work up to 5 days in the home as a live-in CAREGiver. Our live-in CAREGivers provide services such as companionship, personal care and specialized care. No previous experience or certification required we offer extensive paid training. One must be at least 19 years of age. We complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, Illinois Department of Public Health Finger Print, pre-employment drug screen and the ability to lift, push and pull 25 pounds including bend, twist, stoop, kneel sit or reach.
For more information check out our website at www.homeinstead.com/370 Or call Jill at (847) 462-0303 for more information. All phone screens and interviews are being conducted by phone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $450.25 up to $883.07 /week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $450.25 - $883.07 per week
- home care: 1 year (Preferred)
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- personal care: 1 year (Preferred)
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Feeding clients
- Transporting client to appointments
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible