- Safari Home Services/ Just in Time Air Conditioning has built a reputation for service, quality and reliability that cannot be matched by any other HVAC company in Southwest and West Florida. We're a family owned and operated company that throughout our length in business, has maintained an excellent reputation with our clients, suppliers, code enforcement authorities, employees and their families, attend sales and customer service training programs to educate, establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products to assure continuous increases in customer sales.
The essential function of the Air Conditioning Sales Consultant is the conversion of HVAC leads into booked installation jobs.
Attend sales and customer service training programs to educate, establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products to assure continuous increases in customer sales.
This position is aware of the importance of Company and Field Technician incentive programs and proper documentation of work.
Develops and maintains sales presentations skills and materials.
- This individual must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must be familiar with or willing to learn basic local HVAC and Plumbing codes and be able to speak to company product lines with skill and accuracy.
- The HVAC Sales Consultant must be able to interact with Dispatch, CSR, and technicians to assist in completion of projects.
- Must have very pleasant demeanor and must be able to utilize phone, email, and computer programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Helps develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals. Works on sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Assists and reviews market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate plans to grow top line sales in an ethical moral manner, all within the company's values.
- Analyzes products to add to or eliminate profitable or unprofitable items from sales line.
- May represent Company at trade shows and networking meetings/programs/associations.
- Delivers sales presentations one on one to clients in coordination with sales managers/coordinators. Speaks with clients, to maintain relationships, negotiate and close sales calls.
- Coordinates between sales department and other departments as needed. Assists other departments within organization to prepare and coordinate the installation of sold jobs.
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports showing closing rate, sales volume, and potential sales.
What We Offer
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Bonus Structure for Achievers
- A high school diploma at a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree desired.
- A minimum of two years experience including hands on training and or work in phone sales and/or outside sales is required.
- Must be able to read and write English well enough to read and prepare invoices, time sheets and proposals.
- Must be able to successfully complete mathematical aptitude evaluation.
- Must be capable of applying sound business judgment to all decisions.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, for prolonged periods of time.
Typical workweek is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays five (5) days per week with occasional weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
Veterans Are Always Preferred!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $4,000.00 - $15,000.00 per month
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: