USI Armed SecurityOfficer – Retired and Active Law Enforcement/Corrections Officers and MilitaryPolice
Part Time / Full Time employmentopportunities with an established Government Contractor forPrisonerTransportation, Medical Escorts, and Guard Services within Cell Blocks and Courthouses.Job operates at client sites with flexible scheduling, open availability -Nights, Weekends, Holidays and overtime as needed. Various shifts available.
$26.85/HR plus $4.18 contributed toward health and welfare benefits
Applicants must meet orexceed the following minimum requirements:
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age;
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Law Enforcement Officer with arrest authority; or a minimum of three (3) years of prisoner handling and detention experience as a Corrections, Detention, or Military Police Officer. Must be a graduate of an accredited academy.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to present appropriate documentation;
- Speak, read and write the English language.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Have current State Registration (if applicable).
- Possess a valid Carry Permit.
- Medical and Drug Testing will be required.
- Starting Base Pay. Health and Welfare Benefits include holidays, PTO and Sick Time
- Competitive pay
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan
- USI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please fax resumes to 732-268-7179
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.85 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly