Centro Inc. is North America's largest custom rotational molder thanks in great part to our Associates. We aspire to benefit our Associates by helping them obtain skills and qualifications that will aid them throughout their careers. We believe that the effort that we put into your success will end in positive results for all of us.
Centro Inc. was founded in Oxford, IA in 1970 to serve the agriculture industry. We've since expanded into many different fields such as automotive, medical, lawn care and recreational vehicles to name a few. If you've ridden a tractor or utility vehicle you've probably touched a Centro part.
The Machine Operator position requires the ability to work on your feet at a fast pace and have a strong mechanical aptitude. We provide a competitive wage, generous benefits, advancement opportunities, and educational assistance. In return, a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance is what we need from you.
We are located in Ankeny, IA which has been recently ranked as one of the Top 100 Places to Live by Money magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek's Best Places to Raise Kids and Family Circle magazine's Top 10 Best Towns for Families. There are many opportunities here for whatever your interest.
- Starting wage is $16.95 per hour for 2nd & 3rd shift with potential to earn $21.25.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- We will train on all tools. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
- Full time positions on 3rd shift are currently available.
- Centro is always looking for Associates that are interested in working hard for advancement opportunities.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Many great health benefit options offered.
Check out the other areas of our website to learn more about Centro and the exciting things that are happening with our business.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.