- High School Diploma or GED
- PTCB Certification
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Signing Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Women’s International Pharmacy is a custom compounding pharmacy on Madison's east side. Our current need is for a Pharmacy Technician. We are currently hiring for our 9:30 am to 6:00 pm shift Monday through Friday with rotational Saturday morning work. For a limited time, we are offering a $300.00 sign-on bonus for PTCB certified pharmacy technicians!
As a Pharmacy Technician your Essential Job Functions will be:
- Process incoming requests from Interactive Voice Response (IVR), voicemail and web in a timely manner; contacting the practitioner’s office for authorization where needed along with documenting the account accordingly and contacting customers if orders requested too soon.
- Organize orders determining if order needs to be sent to the lab or pulled from unit items. Sort according to expedited service, new/refill and date received within 15 minutes of printing. In addition, create shipping labels for orders requested to be shipped via FedEx, UPS, & USPS.
- Review each prescription hard copy before filing to ensure all required information is documented. Copy, upkeep and file all hard copies, pull and scan medication against label for accuracy and deliver hard copies upon request.Corrections, fix data entry errors found after Rx Review.
- Pick up and deliver hard copies to designated individuals or data entry tray, pick up. Pick up phoned-in prescriptions from individual pharmacists stations for data entry.
- Fill prescriptions documenting lot/NDC #.
- Must have a pharmacy technician certification through PTCB or the ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- HSD or GED
- Must possess good math skills and demonstrate reliability.
- Successful candidates are excellent at customer service, organized, and able to work in fast pace environment while maintain accuracy
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time pharmacy technicians including health, dental, life, company paid short and long term disability, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacy: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)