Wireless Retail Store Manager
The store manager is ultimately responsible for all aspects of a Retail store. The position directs daily activities of store operations to grow revenue, drive standards of excellence and maintain established processes to ensure outstanding customer service. The SM embraces channel programs and initiatives while executing them consistently. The SM empowers all team members with the necessary tools and training to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently. The SM must have the ability to coach, develop and lead a strong retail sales team in the achievement of individual and team-based goals. The successful Store Manager will work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required and adapt quickly to the constantly changing environment of the wireless industry.
Role Expectations, Key Store Goals, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Meet or exceed assigned key performance targets.
- Direct supervision of retail Store employees, including job descriptions, interviewing, training, scheduling and performance reviews.
- Hold team accountable for production and quality.
- Fully knowledgeable on all retail systems and procedures.
- Conduct ongoing recruiting and hiring of Retail Store team members.
- Utilize customer feedback to reinforce and improve the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Manage staffing levels and create schedules that support customer service and daily operations within budget.
- Recognize and respond to performance issues with honest and direct communications, enforcing disciplinary guidelines.
- Deliver consistently balanced results, drives for financial performance both "top & bottom line."
- Ensure the accuracy, completion, and reconciliation of all financial transactions and operation of point-of-sale terminals.
- Maintain cash control and review all sales discrepancies.
- Monitor inventory in/out on a daily basis.
- Ensure Planogram readiness and compliance
- Compute weekly sales reports for management.
- Flexible times of availability needed: able to work needs of the business, including weekends, holidays, etc. when needed.
- Minimum of three years of retail, customer service management or related experience and/or training management of wireless retail store or other wireless products.
- Must have prior sales experience, preferably in wireless.
- Experience in an environment requiring multi-tasking.
- Experience in improving customer service, teaching customers about products, improving inventory system efficiency and/or improving processes is essential.
- Experience in employee management and ability to get measurable results.
- Managers have a great deal of freedom to manage the organization and must be a self-starter with a "whatever it takes" mentality.
- Successful managers should be innovative self-starters with the ability to see the big picture while not losing touch with day-to-day operations.
- A strong work ethic, enthusiastic personality, self-confidence, and intelligence.
- Must be able to pass the background check.
- Must have retail sales experience that relies on commissioned sales income.
- Paid time off accrual.
- Equipment, device and accessory discounts.
- Health, dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days.
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance (same as AFLAC)
- 401K plus Employer Match of 4%
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year