As a Sr. Software Engineer on our core DevOps team, you will utilize your technical skills and expertise to drive the design and automation of processes to support the continuous delivery of applications and services across Worldpay.
- Provide technical direction in the design and implementation of CI/CD processes in the form of pipeline builds for the delivery of software across the enterprise
- Automate the deployment, scaling, and management of supporting CI/CD infrastructure
- Define best practices for CI/CD across the full SDLC
- Lead matrix work groups composed of members from various teams in the CI/CD lifecycle
- Work closely with multiple teams in an agile model
- Provide mentorship to other team members as needed
- Collaborate with developers, QA and other stakeholders
Skill and Experience
- 2+ years of IT experience as a combination of development, release or build engineering and containerization experience in large enterprises.
- 1 years DevOps Engineering experience
- 1 year Continuous Integration experience with industry standard tooling
- Experience utilizing rest APIs to integrate CI, testing and deployments systems across the SDLC
- 1 years of experience with use and configuration of OS (RHEL Linux), Windows & AIX are a plus.
- Very strong understanding of modern IT infrastructure components and their integrations
- Web servers (httpd, IIS, Tomcat, JBOSS)
- Experience with CD processes that deploy to Cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure, Internal)
- 1 year containerization and infrastructure experience with (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc..)
- Build and packaging tools (Gradle, Apache ANT, Jenkins, Maven, RPM, Bower, NPM)
- Scripting languages (Groovy, BASH, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Experience must go beyond use of the release processes but the actual design, development and implementation and definition of best practices for CI/CD processes.
- Experience integrating stages into a CD pipeline
- CI experience with the following is a must: Jenkins (Pipeline), GitHub, (Nexus or Artifactory)
- Demonstrable understanding of web application servers
- Demonstrable understanding of Continuous Delivery
- (Linux, Windows, SAN, NAS, F5, DNS, Firewall, databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Java and Windows/.NET development experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled