Checking equipment (pre-inspection) before using machinery.
Responsible for the distribution of materials from the Processing area to the Shipping Department –Spurs.
Retrieve pallets of boxes from staging areas outside of building replenishing supplies as needed daily by the Corrugated deck, LOP, and Samples departments
Off load corrugated trucks that arrives from our vendors and stage pallets in shipping yard, filling out all appropriate paper work
Retrieve recycling bails from all buildings and stage in the north building location.
Pull shoes full cases or Loose pairs from hand stack or reserve locations upon request of the processing
department or LOP department.
Pull Shortage Pairs adjustments for Active for Shortage (carton SH’s only)
Maintain Case Shortage Adjustments (used to pull pairs from MS cases)
Modify cartons (Shortages)
Pack cases from Active (Damaged Shoe/Box)
Cycle count (Active) and the Split/Move Case (Damaged Boxes)
Fill Active (Dir) (Damaged Boxes)
Work on exception handling (all unconsumed cases)
Convert A-Grade SKU’s to B-Gr.
Quality inspect pack cases from Active
Print SKU Labels
Convert Pairs in Active (Pallet 2 B Grad option)
Fill Active (Dir)
Complete Shortage Requests
Support Replenishment Department with preslots from case pick to belt area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- order picker and or reach truck: 4 years (Preferred)
- forklift equipment: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible