Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is currently looking to hire a full-time hourly skilled Lead Engineer for building maintenance. Flexible schedule required. Please reply with your resume for immediate consideration.
- 3-4 years of hotel experience preferred; or in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.This position requires ability to work a flexible schedule.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Read, write and understand English, Spanish a plus.
- HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
- Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other employees.
- Ability to operate equipment such as a snow plow or tractor. Must have a valid CO Driver License and pass our in-house driving test prior to hire.
- Preventive maintenance background preferred.
- Adhere to all work order policies and procedures.
- Communicate parts and materials needs to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Inform supervisor on job and project status.
- Keep adequate parts, materials and supplies on supply cart.
- Maintain and repair all equipment in laundry, kitchen, guestrooms, convention areas and public space. Repair refrigeration, plumbing and electrical fixtures in guestrooms, kitchen or laundry to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Maintain work areas clean and organized.
- Monitor life safety systems and respond to alerts as necessary.
- Maintain and repair carpet, wall covering, furniture, painted surfaces, change burned out light bulbs and other cosmetic repairs in guest rooms, tower, convention area, public areas and as assigned, preventive maintenance.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- Clean and treat all food and beverage floor drains with enzymes weekly.
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor to include cross training.
- Maintain chemical levels in automatic mechanical systems.
- Maintain electrical carts.
- Repair irrigation or sprinkler systems.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Fill key list orders.
- Make signage.
- Remove and install water heaters.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Colorado Driver License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)