Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)- Home Health- Full Time- North County San Diego
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patients’ lives?
With over 25 locations and growing, Our culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
1. Provides direct physical therapy according to directions of physical therapist and in
accordance with the physician's plan of care.
2. Treats patient to relieve pain, develop or restore function, and maintain maximum
3. Directs and aids patients in active and passive therapeutic exercises, muscle reeducation,
gait and functional training, transfer activities and prosthetic training.
4. Utilizes physical agents, including, but not be limited to heat, cold, water, light, electricity,
ultrasound and massage.
5. Observes and reports to the physical therapist and the Organization personnel the patient’s
reaction to treatment and any changes in patient’s condition.
6. Instructs patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes, and prosthetic or
7. Maintains necessary records; clinical notes and conference notes, which will be
incorporated into the patient’s clinical record in prescribed time frames.
8. Participates in Organization Home Care Team Members meetings and Organization Inservice
9. Participation in Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Program and Home Health
Agency sponsored training.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate’s
degree in science or applied science that is approved by American Physical Therapy
2. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
We are invested in our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
Competitive compensation $33-36 per hour
Fleet car program with insurance, maintenance coverage, and gas card.
Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
Countless growth and development opportunities
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company Paid Life insurance
Paid Sick Days
Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws
Location: 5090 Shoreham Pl Suite 109, San Diego, CA 92122
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33.00 - $36.00 per hour