Brandon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC is seeking a FULL-TIME Maintenance Director
Nursing Home Maintenance Director
This position earns competitive pay, based on experience. We provide generous benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, life, a health savings account (HSA), two-week vacation, sick days, eight personal days off, a cafeteria plan, and more. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT BRANDON NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER
We provide the highest quality of care for the Brandon senior community with a commitment to proudly serve our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We offer services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer's care. Our goal is to provide this dignified care to all of our residents in a well-maintained, home-like environment. This level of care would not be possible without our compassionate and focused staff working with residents, families, and physicians to create individualized and effective care and treatment plans.
Our company recognizes the amazing efforts of our staff and values their downtime with a work-life balance that includes two weeks of vacation and sick days for a healthy rejuvenation that all employees supply to our patients.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Director of Maintenance is responsible to plan and direct the activities of the maintenance staff and is accountable for the upkeep of the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. This position also plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the maintenance staff, its programs and activities.
1. Provides a safe, clean environment for residents in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures,
2. Acts appropriately under the direction of the Executive Director as an active member of the interdisciplinary team,
3. Develops and maintains written maintenance procedures,
4. Directs staff and supervises the maintenance department,
5. Verifies that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for resident comfort and convenience,
6. Maintains the facility's fire and safety programs.
7. Verifies compliance with lockout/tagout procedures,
8. Verifies facility equipment is compliant with state regulations.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school graduate preferred; technical or vocational education preferred,
2. Minimum of one (1) year experience in maintenance capacity proven ability to supervise others, lead a team and work in a cohesive environment,
3. Knowledgeable of current fire, safety, and building code regulatory compliance for the nursing home industry in Mississippi,
4. Must be available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to meet facility needs working in partnership with the Maintenance Assistant.
5. Knowledge of floor stripping, waxing and polishing procedures.
6. Long Term Care experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brandon, MS 39042: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Vaccination or Exemption Required
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing Home: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- HVAC Certification Preferred but not Required (Preferred)
Work Location: In person