Contract$40 - $55 an hour
- Communication Skills
- Counseling Certification
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
Come join Connections That Matter Inc. (CTM), a growing Outpatient Mental Health Center looking for master level clinicians (LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-C, LGPC and LCPC), who have an active license in Maryland. CTM is currently offering positions for Contractual Therapists. The clinic site is located in Baltimore City. Clinicians will conduct individual, family, and group therapy for clients with mental illness and co-occurring illnesses that live in Baltimore City and the surrounding areas. The clinician’s overall responsibilities include supporting clients with emotional, behavioral, and mental disorders through psychotherapy. Although office hours are available, therapists will work remotely and will primarily conduct therapy sessions within the community, which includes home, school, recreational programs, and camps. As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, many therapy sessions are currently being conducted through Telehealth. CTM offers competitive wages ($40 - $55 per therapy session) and a flexible schedule.
- To deliver in-home or in-office services to clients as requested by the area mental health including the specific hours requested. These services may be provided in the school setting by therapists identified as members of the school-based therapy unit if the client’s presenting issues would be better addressed in that setting.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to the identified client in order to enhance and foster the client’s optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- To continually assess client needs, service availability and appropriateness.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members and the family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the Treatment Plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid and CTM standards.
- 2+ years experience with providing diagnostic assessment and therapy services to a full range of individuals from youth through adulthood
- A Master’s degree in a Mental Health field (e.g.: Social Work or Professional Counseling)
- Valid License as an LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, LCPC
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$40.00 to $55.00 /hour